Download Custom Backgrounds for WordPress nulled greatest for creator backgrounds,classes,customized backgrounds,customized publish sorts,customized taxonomies,fullscreen background,particular person pages,jQuery background stretcher,jQuery parallax,posts,scheduled backgrounds
MORE INFO / DEMODOWNLOAD NOW
With WordPress 3.Zero a brand new function was launched known as customized backgrounds for WordPress themes. This function provides you the flexibility so as to add customized backgrounds in your website, which is able to your website a novel contact.
However have you ever ever needed to have totally different backgrounds on Pages, Posts, Categories, Search web page, Home web page and Front web page?
If your reply is Yes, then this plugin is for you. This plugin permits you to add customized backgrounds for Pages, Posts, Categories, Archives, Home-page, Front-page, 404-page, Search-page, Author-page, Custom Post kind.
Choose between Four sorts of backgrounds; Single and Multiple Backgrounds, jQuery Background Stretcher, jQuery Parallax results, Background Timer (set transition delay), Background Scheduling (set date and time interval) and Clickable Backgrounds (add URL). Set default background for any template in WordPress. And set particular person backgrounds for any Page, Post and Custom Post Type.
Just level and click on to decide on the place to use your background. It has by no means been simpler!
Why not strive it out your self before you purchase it. Simply use the next login particulars
List of options
- Create customized backgrounds
- Create customized backgrounds with a number of photos
- Create customized background with ‘guardian’ and ‘youngster’ attributes
(apply a number of backgrounds to the identical web page)
- Create Scheduled backgrounds (date and time availability)
- Automatic detection of time zone (cookie set)
- Create Clickable backgrounds
- jQuery backgrund stretcher
- jQuery Parallax
- Set background CSS properties (straightforward interface)
- Apply backgrounds to particular person Pages
- Apply backgrounds to particular person Posts
- Apply backgrounds to particular person Categories
- Apply backgrounds to particular person Archives
- Apply backgrounds to particular person Authors
- Apply backgrounds to the Login Page
- Apply backgrounds to particular person Authors
- Enable Support for backgrounds on particular person Custom Taxonomies
- Enable help for customized publish sorts
- Apply backgrounds to customized publish sorts
- Choose background in Quick Edit mode for Posts, Pages and Custom Post sorts
- Use WordPress API to get the plugin URL and path (help for alternate content material location)
- Background converter from Version 2.Zero to three.0
- Automatic Update Notification
- Set default background for the ‘Home’ web page
- Set default background for the “Front’ web page
- Set default background for the ‘Search’ web page
- Set default background for the ‘Author’ web page
- Set default background for the ‘Archive’ web page
- Set default background for the ‘404’ web page
- Set default backgrund for the “login” web page
- Set default background (this is applicable to any web page the place the background isn’t set)
Version 22.214.171.124929 – February 2016
- Bug Fixed: Make the plugin CPT?s public = false to keep away from different plugins from loading frontend CPT metaboxes
- Bug Fixed: On jQuery Selector Helper background isn’t exhibiting when clicking in an space in preview.
Version 126.96.36.199385 – September 18, 2015
- Compatibility Fix: Load default jQuery from WordPress
Version 188.8.131.52755 – April 25, 2015
- Improvement: Replaced add_query_arg() as a result of an XSS vulnerability problem that impacts many WordPress plugins and themes. Please observe that earlier than the perform could possibly be accessed the consumer needed to be an Administrator, that means that the potential problem was not accessible to the general public.
- Bug Fixed: Targeting new window on background click on not working
- Bug Fixed: Remove PHP warning
- Bug Fixed: Server time not proven appropriately
- Compatibility Fix: When NextGEN Gallery is energetic photos cannot be uploaded
Version 3.1.9 rev32234 – January 5, 2013
Version 3.1.eight rev31206 – December 15, 2012
- Update: WordPress 3.5 compatibility
Version 3.1.7 rev26217 – June 19, 2012
- New Feature: When a Post or Page is assigned to a number of classes, when exhibiting single Post or Page, the system will show the class background from which the Page or Post got here from. So if you view class A and the Post can also be assigned to class B and C, when you click on on the Post, it should show the class A background.
Version 3.1.6 rev24515 – May 3, 2012
- New Feature: Enabled hyperlink on background for jQuery bgstretcher
- Bug Fixed: Options Panel not saved on Mac
Version 3.1.5 rev22255 – February 29, 2012
- Bug Fixed: Suffusion theme is including 100% width to tab elements and breaking the Custom Backgrounds admin layout.
Version 3.1.Four rev15180 – December 23, 2011
- Bug Fixed: Left an open quick tag on the code that breaks installations that don’t’ have this function
- Bug Fixed: Prevent bgstretcher from breaking when anchoring or anchoringimg is lacking
- Update: Added the duvet and comprise choices for background-size
- Update: Added new icons for menu, enabled icons
Version 3.1.Three rev9711 – September 14, 2011
- New Feature: Add overlay, customized and predefined preview (Four default overlay patterns). Option so as to add your individual.
- New Feature: Load the overlay with the background (fade)
Version 3.1.2 rev9627 – September 12, 2011
- New Feature: Implemented bgstretcher preload parameter (fade)
- New Feature: If background is clickable add a pointer cursor
- New Feature: Enable goal for clickable background hyperlink
- Bug Fixed: Stretcher resize couldn’t be set to false
- Bug Fixed: Parallax not engaged on WordPress 3.2
- Bug Fixed: Chrome not detecting right container top when Parallax is ready
- Bug Fixed: Options Panel not exhibiting the saved values
- Updated: Options Panel model 1.0.5
Version 3.1.1. rev6155 – June 23, 2011
- Update: Updated Options Panel to 1.0.3
- Bug Fixed: Removed php warning when license property isn’t outlined.
Version 3.1.Zero rev5973 – June 7, 2011
- Bug Fixed: Updated the developer URL in API deal with.
Version 3.1.Zero rev5016 – June 1, 2011
- New Feature: Added choices for jQuery Background Stretcher (full customization)
- New Feature: Allow setup of Custom Background for login web page.
- New Feature: Added choice to disable the cbg_tz parameter in the URL the primary time a customer opens the web page (enable to disable setting the cookie for native time utilized by Scheduled Backgrounds).
- New Feature: Replaced the Options Panel with the generic RightHere Options Panel.
- New Feature: Moved the Background Selector on Pages and Posts editor to the appropriate sidebar.
- Bug Fixed: CSS up to date for Chrome and Safari (white area eliminated in high)
- Bug Fixed: Add a perform alternative to make plugin suitable with php4
- Bug Fixed: Sliders not working when plugin is activated with none different plugin from RightHere put in.
- Bug Fixed: Allow the usage of exterior URLS and keep away from inserting them into the Media Library (native photos will nonetheless use the Media Library). This function helps the usage of a CDN (Content Delivery Network)
Version 3.0.Zero rev4112 – May 3, 2011
- Update: New Core
- New Feature: Automatic background selector detector (level and click on)
- New Feature: Scheduled Backgrounds (date and time availability)
- New Feature: Background timer (set transition delay)
- New Feature: Automatic detection of time zone (cookie set)
- New Feature: Clickable Backgrounds
- New Feature: Multiple Backgrounds
- New Feature: jQuery Background Stretcher (full display)
- New Feature: jQuery Parallax
- New Feature: Set Master Backgrounds and Child Backgrounds
- New Feature: Background converter from model 2.Zero to model 3.0
- New Feature: Use WordPress API to get the plugin URL and path
(help for alternate content material location
- New Feature: Automatic Update Notification
Version 2.0.2 – November 9, 2010
- New Feature: Added background goal selector
Version 2.0.1 – November 3, 2010
- Bug Fixed: Error in setting default background
Version 2.0.0 – October 27, 2010
- New Feature: Added archive background
- New Feature: Added default background
- New Feature: Added help for customized publish sorts
- New Feature: Added Quick edit possibility
- New Feature: Added default creator background
- New Feature: Added help for particular person creator background by way of the consumer profile
Version 1.0.5 – October 18, 2010
- New Feature: Added help for 404 Page (Page Not Found)
Version 1.0.4 – September 27, 2010
- Bug Fixed: Error in Post revisions brought on by plugin
Version 1.0.3 – September 20, 2010
- New Feature: Added help for Search Page
Version 1.0.2 – September 16, 2010
- Bug Fixed: Fatal error in is_front_page() when utilizing the Search function.
Version 1.0.1 – September 3, 2010
- New Feature: Background Options added
- New Feature: Set Home background
- New Feature: Set Frontpage background
Version 1.0.0 – September 1, 2010
- First launch.
Custom Backgrounds for WordPress nulled
Custom Backgrounds for WordPress free download