Download Image Elevator for WordPress nulled finest for clipboard,content material,photos,insert photos,media,paste photos,paste photos from clipboard,pasting,productiveness
MORE INFO / DEMODOWNLOAD NOW
Latest replace: 19 Jun 2018. Version: 2.6.2. Platform: for WordPress.
Save tons of time when including photos into your posts! Write with pleasure, fill your pretty web site with high quality content material!
Have you puzzled what number of steps you might want to do for including a picture right into a wordpress put up? For instance, a display screen snapshot? Or a area from Photoshop? Or a photograph someplace in your arduous disk?
We wager you could possibly add photos extra usually and make your content material extra engaging if it doesn’t take so many time! If you write tutorials, critiques, information or simply articles with quite a lot of pictures, the Image Elevator plugin has been made precisely made for you.
Image Elevator for WordPress means that you can paste photos into the put up editor immediately from clipboard! In different phrases, you may paste photos immediately out of your favourite graphical editors or from any display screen seize applications. Just copy & paste. What’s extra you may rename and compress photos after pasting.
Paste Screenshots & Screen Clippings
If you write tutorial articles illustrated with screenshots, you understand that making, processing, saving, importing all these screenshots take quite a lot of time. With Image Elevator, you may make screenshots and paste them immediately into the put up editor in simply matter of seconds!
We suggest you to make use of one of many following nice applications which permit to make screenshots of the complete display screen or a portion of the display screen, edit after which copy them in clipboard: Jing, TinyTake, pixclip, Skitch, OneNote. Also by default working programs present customers with some talents to seize the display screen.
Paste areas out of your favourite Graphical Editor
If you usually course of photos with a graphical editor earlier than publishing them in your weblog, Image Elevator will prevent tons of time.
Remember which steps you might want to do with the intention to add photos to your posts after modifying in a graphical editor: choosing a folder to avoid wasting (1), typing a title (2), saving (3), opening the WP Media Library (4), choosing the folder the place you’ve gotten simply saved picture once more (5), importing (6).
With Image Elevator, you solely want to pick out a area (1), copy & paste (2).
Copy photos from different web sites
All the most well-liked internet browsers permit to repeat chosen photos from a webpage into clipboard. Then you may paste them into your put up through the use of Image Elevator. Please take note the pictures in web could also be topic to copyright.
Paste native photos saved in your PC (in Firefox solely)
Firefox supplies entry to recordsdata, copied from the explorer, for internet purposes like Image Elevator. It’s the quickest manner so as to add photos out of your PC into your posts.
Just name the context menu for the picture you need to copy and choose the merchandise “Copy”. Then insert the picture within the put up editor.
Works in Visual and Text modes
You can use Image Elevator to stick photos within the Text Mode in addition to the Visual Mode.
Rename photos with ease for higher search engine optimisation
By default WordPress doesn’t permit to vary file names of the pictures in your posts. But the related filename of a picture is sweet for search engine optimisation in addition to the related headline.
Also when you paste a picture from clipboard, it has a random title. Therefore we included a helpful software for renaming any photos in your server.
Compress photos on the fly
When you paste photos, particularly pictures, they are often fairly giant and add additional hundreds in your web site.
Turn on the compression function, set the max allowed dimension for pasted photos and overlook about this drawback. Your photos might be routinely transformed to jpeg with specified the standard worth.
The many of the plugin options can be found in all the key browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE 11). Pasting native photos saved on PC through clipboard is offered in Firefox solely.
What Our Customers Say
I purchased the plugin, and it has already saved me HOURs of time. This is superior. Cutting and pasting direct from Photoshop or different picture editors is solely superb … It’s even higher when you get a screenshot app for Chrome or Firefox, after which crop the picture part you need – Control V … hey presto, the picture is positioned into your WordPress put up, compressed and prepared for search engine optimisation pleasant tags. This is absolutely superior!– covert
Simply copy/seize a picture, paste into your editor and viola, your picture might be added to your put up/web page by the automated creation of the required mark-up. The picture can be added to your media library (with no thumbnail although that is negligible). Well designed documentation and general an amazing time-saver. – Clarus Dignus
I’ve been utilizing wordpress for Eight years and I’ve by no means commented on a plugin. But this one is one thing particular and I really feel compelled to assist it. This plugin saves a bucket load of time and it really works. Well achieved. Keep growing it. Don’t understand how you probably did it… however hold going. 5 stars!! – Damon Taylor
(Polish): Mówcie co chcecie, dla mnie jest to najwiekszy wynalazek od czasów wprowadzenia edytorów WYSIWYG. – Krzysiek Palikowski
This plugin works nice and saves plenty of time. It’s a really effectively spend $14! – Cornelis
Need Support? We Got You Covered
All of our plugins include free assist. We care about your plugin after buy simply as a lot as you do. We need to make your life simpler and make you content about selecting our plugins.
We have a help desk setup for our customers, making it straightforward to fill out a ticket. We assure to reply to each inquiry inside 1 enterprise day (typical response time is Three hours).
The newest updates:
v.2.6.2 – 19 Jun 2018
- ADDED: Compatibility with WordPress v.4.9+.
- FIXED: A set of minor bugs.
v.2.5.8 – 14 Feb 2016
- FIXED: A set of bugs.
v.2.5.7 – 24 Oct 2015
- FIXED: The battle between the Image Elevator and Visual Composer.
- FIXED: The bug of eradicating new traces in FireFox when pasting textual content if the plugin is energetic.
- FIXED: The error “Unable to rename the image” if the multisite set up is used.
- IMPROVED: Support for FireFox.
v.2.5.3 – 7 Oct 2014
- FIXED: The Image Elevator dialog was overlapped by the TinyMCE toolbar in WP 4.0.
v.2.5.2 – 27 Aug 2014
- FIXED: Minor CSS points.
- FIXED: ‘Fatal error: Call to undefined perform mdir()’.
v.2.5.0 – 18 Aug 2014
- NEW: A brand new cute menu for fast altering the choices of pasting photos from clipboard (click on the plugin icon above the put up editor to open it).
- NEW: The choice to resize pasted photos on the fly.
- NEW: Options so as to add hyperlinks and further CSS courses.
- NEW: The plugin routinely provides the assist for pasting photos from clipboard for all wp editors on any web page (together with editors of content material builder plugins).
v.2.0.2 – 7 Aug 2014
- FIXED: Minor bugs.
v.2.0.1 – 27 July 2014
- ADDED: The “How to use?” part.
- FIXED: The renaming function (the plugin has not up to date the title of the picture within the Media Library).
v.2.0.0 – 24 Jul 2014
- FIXED: The situation of FireFox.
- ADDED: Support for direct copying & pasting recordsdata from PC in FireFox.
- ADDED: Support for IE11.
- REMOVED: The drag & drop function (obsoleted).
v.1.8.9 – 03 Feb 2014
- FIXED: The “undefined function factory_filename_without_ext” bug.
v.1.8.8 – 27 Jan 2014
- FIXED: The battle of the Image Elevator plugin and the WordPress search engine optimisation Plugin by Yoast plugin.
- FIXED: A bug of pasting plain textual content in Chrome.
- FIXED: A bug when it’s not attainable to stick photos in FireFox v22+
- FIXED: A bug of not having the ability to activate a license key manually.
- IMPROVED: Performance optimization.
Important: We have up to date our server API. Please re-verify your license key after downloading the replace, in any other case the plugin won’t work.
v.1.8.0 – 10 Apr 2013
- NEW: We have up to date our API to make the plugins extra higher by offering extra linked providers in future. We tried to make it easily and many individuals even won’t discover it.
Important: Recommend to re-verify your license key after updating. Please learn this note.
v.1.7.6 – 05 Apr 2013
- FIXED: The bug of incorrect processing empty photos which might be pasted from Photoshop.
v.1.7.5 – 04 Apr 2013
- NEW: Common enhancements of efficiency.
v.1.7.1 – 02 Apr 2013
- FIXED: The bug within the Media Library after renaming photos.
v.1.7.0 – 2 Apr 2013
The plugin was renamed to OnePress Image Elevator.
Don’t overlook to activate the plugin once more after auto updating!
- NEW: An potential of renaming photos on the server immediately within the put up editor.
- NEW: An potential of compressing photos pasted from clipboard on the fly.
- NEW: Settings web page was added for configuring the plugin.
- FIXED: The bug of pasting html tags within the newest model of FireFox when the plugin is activated.
v.1.5.0 – 27 Mar 2013 – MAJOR UPDATES
We have added probably the most wished function, the power to drag & drop native photos out of your laptop immediately into the put up editor! It extends the record of the supported browsers. Now the next browsers can be utilized: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE10, Opera.
v.1.0.0 – 19 Mar 2013
Image Elevator for WordPress nulled
Image Elevator for WordPress free download